- Sea Kayak Leader & CNTP (4 Days)
12th April 2019 - 15th April 2019
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Sea Kayak Leader & CNTP (4 Day Programme)
7th June 2019 - 10th June 2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The sea kayak leader training course is brilliant – the reality is though, the syllabus is just too extensive to cover fully in a weekend. That’s where our four day courses really give you an advantage, we have time to not only develop you as a leader but also develop you as a paddler. We’re one of the few providers in the country that can deliver Paddlesport Instructor (Level 1), Coach Award (Level 2) and Performance Coach (Level 3) Courses – so we really do understand coaching as well as leadership, meaning we’re able to develop all aspects of your performance.
Your course will be based on the incredible Exmoor Coastline – a real sea kayakers paradise. We really do have it all from; fantastic rock hopping, England’s highest sea cliffs, stunning deserted beaches, amazing wildlife, to some of the best surf beaches in Europe, all on the doorstep waiting for you!
Things to get excited about your course!
- There is more time, so you will receive more individual attention and get a more personalised action plan.
- You can put the CNTP into practise over the five days – we find information retention is much better this way rather than doing it in one day and then not doing anything with it for a couple of months.
- You will have the opportunity to lead real mock clients on your last day – this will really help personalise your action plan and give you clear areas for development based on actual observation rather than assumption.
- SURF! We have some of the most consistent surf breaks in Europe and we know and love them all. Leadership and personal skills in surf can be a real challenge for most people so they often try and avoid it – but, surfing sea kayaks is just about the best thing you can do, ever! So we want to make sure you love the waves as much as we do as a paddler and a leader – don’t just survive, thrive!
- Did we mention your course will be run in arguably one of the most stunning corners of the UK? So why not bring your partner or the whole family – there is plenty for non-paddlers to do as well as a full range of accommodation options.
Don’t just “get it done”, do it right, learn lots of new skills, ideas and techniques and have a ton of fun while you’re at it!
For booking just follow the book now link – or get in touch at:
E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 01643708715
Click the picture for a little taste of what’s in store for you when you book this great course.
Venue: The Old Sawmills Inn