- British Canoeing 3 Star Sea Kayak Training & Assessment Weekend
7th July 2018 - 8th July 2018
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sea Kayak Award
15th June 2019 - 16th June 2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Come and join us on the beautiful Exmoor Coastline for a weekend of developing your sea kayak skills. All of our courses focus on positive learning experiences and individualised development. We provide a weekend course as the syllabus is extensive and can feel a little like working through a tick list if packed into one day.
Your coach for the weekend holds the highest level of practical coaching and leadership qualifications, so you know you’re in good hands.
Things to get about your course to get excited about:
- Exmoor’s coast line is stunning and is one of the best places in the country to go sea kayaking – I know we’re bound to say that but it’s true, come and see for yourself.
- Wildlife, of course there are no guarantees we almost always see porpoise, seals, sunfish, dolphins, peregrine falcons and coastal kingfishers and we have seen Pilot Wales and Basking Sharks but they don’t show up quite so often.
- Surf, we have some of the best surf breaks in Europe – the surf can be a bit intimidating for some sea kayakers as it often ends with being upside-down. So, come and get some coaching at a world class venue and learn to thrive and not just survive in the surf!
- It’s not just beautiful on the water but off with deep wooded valleys, open moorland and rivers – so why not bring a partner, buddy or the family and make a weekend/week/month…. of it, you won’t be disappointed with Exmoor.
Equipment can be hired if required and we can help with local accommodation recommendations.
Further details can be found by clicking on the British Canoeing Logo below:
To book your place simply book online or if you have any questions please call 01643 708715 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue: The Old Sawmills Inn