- BC Sea Kayak Leader Training
5th September 2020 - 6th September 2020
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- BC Sea Kayak Leader Training & CNTP (Pre-requisite)
4th September 2020
9:00 am - 6:10 pm
The sea kayak leader training course is brilliant, we really look forward to running these exciting, practical and developmental courses.
Your course will be based on the incredible Exmoor Coastline – a real sea kayakers paradise. We really do have it all from; fantastic rock hopping, England’s highest sea cliffs, stunning deserted beaches, amazing wildlife, to some of the best surf beaches in Europe, all on the doorstep waiting for you!
Things to get excited about your course!
- You will receive an individual, personalised action plan to help support you on your pathway to assessment.
- SURF! We have some of the most consistent surf breaks in Europe and we know and love them all. Leadership and personal skills in surf can be a real challenge for most people so they often try and avoid it – but, surfing sea kayaks is just about the best thing you can do, ever! So we want to make sure you love the waves as much as we do as a paddler and a leader – don’t just survive, thrive!
- We offer the opportunity to come and observe or lead on our other programmes where possible and practicable.
- Did we mention your course will be run in arguably one of the most stunning corners of the UK? So why not bring your partner or the whole family – there is plenty for non-paddlers to do as well as a full range of accommodation options.
NOTE: We combine this course with the Coastal Navigation and Tidal Planning course – if you are booking onto a stand alone Sea Kayak Leader Training course please ensure you already have your CNTP course completed beforehand as this is a pre-requisite for the course. If you haven’t don’t worry just book the combined course below.
For booking just follow the book now link – or get in touch at:
E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 01643708715
Click the picture for a little taste of what’s in store for you when you book this great course.
Venue: The Depot Mullacott